Wednesday 16 April 2014

Creative hobbies: Project life

I wanted to share some photo's from my project life. I started it at the beginning of this year and recapped the end of 2013. I love it because it's a great way to store memories and everyday moments that are special. I rarely printed out photo's and took a lot less before this project so it's been a good incentive and I would really like to continue it for a long time to come. It's designed to be accessible for everyone so you don't have to be a creative person to use it. You buy a binder, layout sheets and a core pack of cards.
I like to use mainly photo's in my spreads with some journalling and a few cards to add a bit of colour, I also add transfers and a couple of stickers but I like it to look quite simple.

Thanks for looking!


No comments:

Post a Comment