Friday 11 April 2014

Adventures in film pt.1

I've been experimenting with taking more photographs at the moment - I got my instax mini in December, which I love for instant snapshots and I recently borrowed my brothers Minolta Dynax 7 film camera to try and learn more about basic photography. As you can see from my above pics I've got a lot to learn but it was fun to have a play around with the camera and capture some everyday moments. At the beginning of this year I started Project Life (you can read more about PL here) and its definitely encouraged me to take more photo's and appreciate the little details of everyday. It's so refreshing to go back to basics and use a manual camera as opposed to a digital one that does everything for you. I even bought a disposable camera after feeling inspired by this post on skunkboy blog and I'm looking forward to finishing it and getting it developed, it's fun rediscovering photo's that you forgot you took. 
Here are a few forgotten pics from last year that my brother took whilst I was working on the egg for The Lindt big Egg Hunt, we found them last month after developing the photo's from my first film camera experiments. Next Friday I'll be sharing some photo's of my studio from my next roll!

No comments:

Post a Comment